In the Form Builder module for WHMCS, you may need to access the element IDs of the fields to perform various actions such as utilizing hooks or accessing them in email templates. Here’s how you can find the element ID for each field:
Step 1: Accessing the Edit Page
- Log in to your WHMCS admin area.
- Navigate to the Form Builder module.
- Locate the form for which you want to find the element ID.
- Edit the form by clicking on the “Edit” icon button associated with it.
Step 2: Adding a New Field or Selecting an Existing Field
- Once you are on the Edit page, you can either add a new field or select an existing field to find its element ID.
- To add a new field, click on the “Add Field” button and choose the desired field type.
- To select an existing field, simply click on the field you want to find the element ID for.
Step 3: Locating the Element ID in the Left Sidebar
- After adding a new field or selecting an existing field, the left sidebar will display various options and settings for that field.
- At the top of the left sidebar, you will find the “Field ID” section.
- Look for the “Field ID” label followed by the unique identifier for that field.
Step 4: Note the Element ID
- Take note of the element ID displayed in the “Field ID” section and always start with “f” character.
- This element ID can be used in hooks or email templates to reference the specific field.