Form Builder offers the capability to create multi-language forms, allowing you to provide form translations in different languages. Follow the steps below to configure and translate your form into multiple languages:
Step 1: Accessing the Settings Page
- Log in to your WHMCS admin area.
- Locate the Form Builder module and click on the “Settings” link in the module header.
- This will direct you to the Settings page for Form Builder.
Step 2: Selecting Additional Languages
- On the Settings page, find the “Module Other Languages” field dropdown.
- Click on the dropdown and choose the languages you want to add for the forms, excluding the WHMCS main language.
- Select the desired languages by holding down the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) key and making the selections.
- Once you have chosen the languages, save the settings to apply the changes.
Step 3: Translating Form Fields
- After saving the settings, go to the Form Builder forms list.
- You will notice a new button added to each form row, indicating the availability of translation options.
- Click on the translation button for the form you want to translate into multiple languages.
- This will redirect you to a new page specifically designed for translating the form fields.
Step 4: Translating Form Fields Page
- On the translation page, you will see the form fields listed along with the selected languages.
- Translate each form field by clicking on the respective language tab and providing the translation text.
- Repeat this process for each form field and for each selected language.
- Make sure to save your translations periodically to ensure your progress is saved.
Note: The translation page allows you to enter the translated text for each form field in the selected languages. This enables you to customize the form content for different language audiences.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up a multi-language form and translated the form fields into multiple languages using the Form Builder module. Your form will now be available in different languages based on your translations.